Wednesday 16 March 2011

Today's Filming

As seen in music video 'Love the way you lie' by Rhianna and Eminem the artists sing in an open field to represent the freedom, which is also associated with our ideas of the music video we are creating. To achieve this we went down onto the school field and filmed some performance. To make sure that lip sycning is good I had to sing along with the track, which was quite embarrasing infront of Jamie and Elliot but I got over it and sang along. We had to film quite a few times as Elliot kept distracting me and making me laugh, this footage could not be used as it does not work for the gothic genre. Overall though I feel as if it all went well and got some good footage that we can use in the video, but we still need to film more in drama studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment