Wednesday 30 March 2011

Showcase

Today in class we had an oppertunity to show the rest of our peers and teacher what we have editing and creating in terms of our music video. This showcase allowed us as a group to recieve some really helpful, constrcutive criticism and for ourselves what we still need to do to make it perfect! The rest of the peers responses were all really nice towards our work which was an utter relief because every time I watch it, I still have brace myself before I see myself on screen singing along to Evanescence.
Also by watching everyone elses work was constructive also for the evaluation part of the exam, being able to evaluate work at the level we need to.
Overall I really enjoyed this process and can now learn and work on the parts of the video we need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment